EVERY DETAIL HAS BEEN ENGINEERED MAKING A POWERFULLY BUILT GEARBOX
The heavy duty, 50:1 ratio Reinke wheel gearbox has a large 2-1/4" diameter output shaft and a flange made of high strength steel to carry the load. The input bearings are the largest in the industry and provide 55% greater load capacity for larger tires and faster rotation times.
The cartridge style input and output seals utilize a multi-lip design and precision ground, polished sealing surface to eliminate oil leaks. The unique rolling diaphragm minimizes pressure build up during operation. Relieving negative pressure prevents water and contaminants from being drawn into the gear case.
Reinke-UMC® 740-U-AD™ 10/16 Wheel Gearbox
Sporting its signature blue look, this high performance gearbox will out work and outlive any competitive gearbox in the field.
Designed to support longer hours, longer spans, larger wheels and heavier towers for years of reliable service. Only Reinke can offer the industry's best wheel gear warranty of 10 years or 16,000 hours.
New high torque gears enable greater load capacity
Extra long stud bolts allow use with reinforced rims
13-bolt mounting pattern is compatible with most pivot brands
Provides years of reliable service
1. Stainless steel diaphragm cover provides years of corrosion-free life.
2. The largest input bearings in the industry provide 55 percent greater load capacity for today's larger tires and faster rotation times.
3. New polished, high torque worm gear with dual input shafts eliminates the need to stock lefts and rights.
4. Seal protector blocks out contaminants and extends seal life.
5. Unique rolling diaphragm design minimizes pressure build-up during operation. Relieving negative pressure prevents water and contaminants from being drawn into the gear case.
6. Centering ring doubles as a load-bearing surface, relieving stress on the lug bolts and lessening potential wheel damage.
7. Large 2 1/4" diameter output shaft and flange made of high-strength steel to handle tower loads.
8. Cartridge style input and output seals utilize a multi-lip design and precision ground, polished sealing surface to eliminate oil leaks.
9. Reinforced housing provides more material in high stress areas, increasing overall strength on the gearbox. Multi-bolt mounting pattern fits most brands.
10. End cap is machined from cast steel to handle the higher loads from larger tires.
11. Input shaft cover protects against seal and shaft damage.
12. Non-seizing drain and fill plug for easy maintenance.
13. Bull gear, designed for greater tooth contact, resulting in higher load capacity and longer life.
14. Dual input shafts allow for universal mounting on either end of tower base.